Our library is the repository of some of the series we run at St.Emlyn’s. Rick’s cardiology cases, our philosophy of EM series and the diagnostic tests/risk management posts all have a home here. You can also search across the site using the search function on the right, or by using the categories button a little further down in the right hand column.
Emergency Medicine: A risky Business
- EM: A risky business part 1. Are you a diagnostician.
- EM: A risky business part 2. What does a positive result mean?
- EM: A risky business part 3. How risky are you?
- EM: A risky business part 4. What does it mean to miss a diagnosis?
- EM: A risky business part 5. Does a correct diagnosis mean that therapy will work?