The long anticipated launch of DAS SMACC is upon us.
This morning email inboxes around the world rattled (Ed – do you mean ‘pinged’) to the sound of an invite to speak in Berlin next year. Let’s be honest, the opportunity to speak at the world’s best critical care conference is something that is tremendously exciting and we are delighted to announce that St.Emlyn’s will be there. As SMACC will be a single stream event this year the competition for speaking spots is really tough, with speakers having to pitch their topics and ideas to the converners a few months ago.
We were also lucky enough to meet up Roger Harris (co convener of DAS SMACC) in Vienna to get the low down on what’s happening and when. We recorded the slightly random conversation in a coffee house just outside the Hofburg palace.
The key dates that you need to know.
4/10/16 (today) Speakers notified
12/10/16 DAS SMACC Program announced
26/10/16 registration open on the SMACC website
Will we see you there?
Before you go…
- Subscribe to the blog (look top right for the link)
- Subscribe to our PODCAST on iTunes
- Follow us on twitter @stemlyns
- See our best pics and photos on Instagram
- PLEASE Like us on Facebook
- Find out more about the St.Emlyn’s team
- How to cite a St.Emlyn‘s blog post in your next assignment or paper.